ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

SICK!!!!!

5 black boys- and ten Gold stars ...this shit is Hard!!!!!!
Nuff Props

Mrmilkcarton responds:

FO SHO!

Cruise Ship Cruise Ship

Hot!

i just voted 5/10 for ya....keep doing yo thing......!!!!
emc

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Thanks, EMC! I appreciate it!

paroxysm paroxysm

ey this is different!!

sounds computery...like something on a circuit board...my kind of sound and beat....i like this alot i could see this used in some futuristic triller...
nice job!!!

South American Rock South American Rock

ay this beat is hot!!!

i like the drums!!!!! like the title too..the drums have that shake your hips and shoulders feel ...i could see a sexy spanish chick dancing with like light gliding cloth and she is like sweaty and stuff...i dont have headphones on right now so i cant really hear the sample in the background but from what i hear it gives it a feel thats crazy ......i like it my dude....i dont have any complaints ....!!!!! top scores my dude!!!

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Thanks, bro. Yeah, the drums were pretty cool. I sampled a bunch of 60s songs for this beat, from psychedelic pop to progressive rock. Has a great sound to it. And I couldn't think of a good title, so SAR had to do. I appreciate the feedback! Peace.

Yo Slut Yo Slut

Speechless

i dont know what to say.....ughmmm.....funnny........fuck ed up that you took time out to make this but it is funny in a childish way!!! and yea i can see you soon to be rapist or something in that nature built up madness about women!!!! just keep it a song man dont go any further!!!

Lots of people find this review helpful!
wyldfyre1 responds:

LMFAO well just remember its JUST a song about dumb sluts haha. Yeah i'll be the first to say its childish as well =) But its ment to be kinda that way.. Funny. If it got a laugh out of you then well i guess it worked =). IF you knew me i'm sure you'd understand i'm NOT THE TYPE To go do that sorta thing hah. Either way thanks for the review =)

and a note for haters out there Pls put the song on 15 seconds and listen to that msg =) LOL.

The Empire in the Sky The Empire in the Sky

ay ay ay ay ay !!!

selecta rewind and come again....this shit is hot man...dope shit!!!!
check my tracks ....
emc

{Dj-B} Freedom of Trance RMX {Dj-B} Freedom of Trance RMX

Ey !!!!

This is sweet...i digs it!!!

Nigromantia [Hardcore] Nigromantia [Hardcore]

good stuff!!!

Hardcore is some fast music .....i can dig it!!....keep up the good work..!!
check out my music..
EMC

mechanoid-9 responds:

Thanks, I'll check your stuff tomorrow.

-The Myspace Song- -The Myspace Song-

WTF!!!

lol...your serious...lol....myspace sucks...lol..this is funny stuff my friend....
Emc